The Fall/Winter 2011 collection by Swedish-based clothing company Denim Demon is inspired by the Sami, a group of indigenous nomads from northern Europe. The Denim Demon FW 2011 collection features a wide assortment of denim as well as awesome shirts and sweaters.
This collection contains fresh rugged styles with patterned sweaters, thick cardigans, colorful button-ups and distressed pants. Click through the gallery to see the Denim Demon FW 2011 lookbook.
Implications - Autumn is a great time of year to bust out the tartans and get all comfy in front of the fireplace. The Sami-Inspired Denim Demon FW 2011 Collection communicates a certain sense of youthful freedom and detachment from the values that have been handed down from previous generations.
The Sami-Inspired Denim Demon FW 2011 Collection
1. Sami-inspired Clothing - Opportunities for incorporating indigenous designs and patterns into modern clothing collections.
2. Rugged Menswear - The blending of comfort, style and durability for outdoor enthusiasts and adventurous city dwellers.
3. Seasonal Collections - The creation of clothing lines catered to specific times of the year.
1. Fashion - Innovative incorporation of traditional and cultural patterns into modern clothing designs.
2. Outdoor Apparel - Designing comfortable and functional clothing for outdoor enthusiasts and adventurers.
3. Retail - Creating and marketing seasonal collections as a way to attract and retain customers.