The DeltaWing Racing Cars concept for the 2012 IZOD IndyCar Series has just been unveiled at the 2010 Chicago Auto Show. It is being described as fuel-efficient, lightweight and high performance among open wheel racing cars.
Its front wheels are much closer, and the DeltaWing Racing Cars concept chassis has a wider rear track with a single fin at the back. Dallara Automobil, Swift Engineering and Lola are the design minds behind the DeltaWing Racing Cars concept, and it is expected to be quite a costly car.
DeltaWing Racing Cars Concept at the Chicago Auto Show
1. Fuel-efficient Sportscars - Opportunity for automakers to design and produce high-performance sportscars that prioritize fuel efficiency.
2. Lightweight Racing Cars - Potential for manufacturers to develop lightweight, aerodynamic racing cars that enhance speed and performance.
3. Innovative Chassis Designs - Opportunity for design firms to create unique chassis designs that improve stability and maneuverability in racing cars.
1. Automotive - Automotive industry can explore and invest in technologies that promote fuel efficiency and lightweight construction for sportscars.
2. Motorsports - Motorsports industry can adopt innovative chassis designs and lightweight construction techniques to enhance racing car performance.
3. Engineering and Design - Engineering and design firms can collaborate with automakers to create cutting-edge sportscar designs that prioritize fuel efficiency and speed.