The Between Two Naps Delivery Jacket is an upcycled garment for furry friends that will work to keep them warm, cozy and insulated from the elements this season in an eco-conscious manner. The jacket is made with grocery delivery bags, which gives the garment its almost futuristic look and feel, while also helping to add in great insulating capabilities for smaller dogs to appreciate. The jacket even puts stickers applied by the grocery store into the spotlight to further highlight the upcycled nature of the garment.
The Between Two Naps Delivery Jacket was created by Rajeev Basu in a bid to help provide his newly adopted puppy Remy with a way to stave off the cold that is particularly harsh on the small breed pooch.
The Between Two Naps Delivery Jacket was Handmade in New York
1. Upcycling Pet Accessories - Creating eco-friendly pet accessories by utilizing repurposed materials like grocery bags.
2. Eco-friendly Fashion for Pets - Designing pet outfits and jackets using recycled materials that are also trendy and fashionable.
3. DIY Upcycled Pet Clothing - Making custom pet clothing and accessories from repurposed materials as a sustainable alternative to mass-produced products.
1. Pet Supplies - Opportunity for pet supply companies to explore eco-friendly products and packaging to appeal to conscientious consumers.
2. Fashion Retail - Creating a market for upcycled and eco-fashion by incorporating it into their clothing lines, especially pet clothing.
3. Sustainability Consulting - Providing guidance and support to businesses in the pet and fashion industry to help integrate sustainability practices and upcycling initiatives.