Created in collaboration between the 'Push for Pizza' app and the Nikolas Gregory design studio, these pizza delivery boxes feature a paper pipe for enjoying herbs. The box works by allowing a segment of the lid to be removed and rolled into a hexagonal cylinder. From here, the plastic triangle (instead crafted from ceramic) that keeps the pizza in place is used as a bowl to affix onto the paper pipe.
The packaging design of the delivery boxes helps marry the pastimes of eating pizza and smoking marijuana. Being that the entire packaging design is intended to be recycled, it helps contribute to a less wasteful experience when smoking herbs and ordering a pizza. As production ramps up, the brand hopes to switch to a vegetable-based plastic for the plastic triangle.
The 'Push for Pizza' Deliver Boxes Feature a Cardboard Pipe
1. Pizza Packaging Innovation - The collaboration between Push for Pizza and Nikolas Gregory design studio offers opportunities for disrupting traditional pizza packaging designs.
2. Cannabis Integration in Food Packaging - The utilization of the paper pipe in pizza boxes merges the hospitality and packaging industries and creates innovative opportunities for cannabis packaging.
3. Sustainable Food Packaging - The design of the box to be entirely recyclable presents an opportunity to disrupt traditional packaging by offering sustainable alternatives.
1. Food and Beverage Packaging - The collaboration between Push for Pizza and Nikolas Gregory design studio offers new packaging options that disrupt traditional food packaging.
2. Cannabis Packaging - The integration of cannabis in the form of a paper pipe in pizza packaging presents opportunities for disrupting traditional cannabis packaging.
3. Sustainability - The push for recyclability in the pizza industry has the potential to disrupt current norms in packaging and sustainability.