Degree recently debuted the Uplifting Citrus Odour Protect 0% Aluminum Free Deodorant, the brand's first aluminum and alcohol-free deodorant for women that provides 48 hours of odor protection. The new personal care product was designed to help women feel fresh and confident all day long and was perfectly designed for lighter activity days.
Not only was the Degree Uplifting Citrus Odour Protect 0% Aluminum Free Deodorant designed to protect your body, but also the planet. The new offering was created from 55% recycled plastic packaging, appealing to eco-conscious consumers looking to reduce their ecological impact.
Consumers can find the Degree Uplifting Citrus Odour Protect 0% Aluminum Free Deodorant online and in select retailers (including grocery stores and drug stores) across the nation.
Image Credit: Degree
Degree’s Aluminum-Free Deodorant Provides 48h of Odor Protection
1. Aluminum-free Deodorants - The rise of aluminum-free deodorants presents an opportunity for personal care brands to appeal to eco-conscious consumers and introduce innovative formulas that cater to specific needs and preferences.
2. Eco-friendly Packaging - The use of recycled packaging materials can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for personal care brands looking to appeal to environmentally-conscious consumers and differentiate themselves from their competitors.
3. Extended Odor Protection - The development and marketing of deodorants with extended odor protection can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for personal care brands looking to cater to consumers with active lifestyles and highlight the benefits of their products over those of competitors.
1. Personal Care - The personal care industry can benefit from the rise of aluminum-free deodorants, eco-friendly packaging, and extended odor protection, and should continue to explore new formulas and packaging options to stay competitive in the market.
2. Eco-friendly Products - The eco-friendly products industry can leverage the growing demand for sustainable personal care options, and should focus on developing and marketing products that offer eco-friendly ingredients, packaging, and production methods.
3. Retail - Retailers can capitalize on the growing interest in eco-friendly personal care products by increasing their selection of sustainable options, providing clear information about the environmental impact of different products, and emphasizing their commitment to sustainability as a key selling point.