If a slash-proof T-shirt that protects you from knife attacks is not secure enough for you (and I must say that it really lacked style), the Defender Hoodie might be a good alternative.
It is a hoodie with 2mm of Type IIA bulletproofing that is strong enough to stop a 9mm full-metal-jacket round at a velocity of 1,090 feet-per-second.
Protection doesn't come cheap though, the defender hoodie sells for $600. But if you live in a dangerous neighborhood, it might be a worthwhile investment.
1. Bulletproof Fashion - Fashion meets security, making personal safety more convenient and stylish.
2. High-tech Apparel - Clothing gear upgraded with the latest technology gears up for unforeseen risks and dangers.
3. Personal Security - Growing demand for personal defense is creating opportunities for unique protective gear.
1. Fashion and Apparel - Innovation in bulletproof clothing offers new opportunities in the fashion and apparel industry.
2. Security and Defense - The Defender Hoodie brings new options to security and defense companies in wearable technology sector.
3. Urban Living - Growth in the number of people living in urban areas provides an opportunity for companies to offer high-tech urban gear to protect residents.