Instead of simply offering its customers great deals, DealGooder also offers consumers the opportunity to do some good simply by making their everyday purchases. 50% of every daily deal purchased goes toward that day's featured charity.
For example, today's DealGooder deal in Orange County is $99 "for up to $500 worth of services at Liberty Tax," and the featured charity is the Orange County Food Bank. On top of just donating to the featured cause, DealGooder also highlights how the organization is making a difference, and shares why they think their customers should care too.
"We create a positive platform for businesses to partner with nonprofits in their local community," the website explains. "Each week, we partner with a different Orange County nonprofit and donate an unbelievable 50% of our operating profits to the featured charity. (*Note, your business will keep ALL of your share of the proceeds; we only give our share away) Charities are encouraged to tell their supporters about the deals, giving your business the added benefit of being associated with a good cause and exposed to the charity’s network of members and friends."
DealGooder deals are currently available in Orange County, but the site offers subscriptions to "the Good Daily" for those in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Portland, New York, Seattle and Denver.
DealGooder on Twitter
DealGooder on Facebook
DealGooder Facilitates Group Buying and Giving, Donating 50% of Profits
1. Group-giving - DealGooder promotes group-buying while giving back to featured charities.
2. Cause-marketing - DealGooder merges commerce and charity to foster a sense of social responsibility.
3. Community-focused Discounts - DealGooder connects businesses, charities, and customers in a mutually beneficial relationship.
1. E-commerce - DealGooder can be used as an online marketing platform for businesses, especially smaller businesses, to increase their online presence while doing good.
2. Charitable Organizations - DealGooder provides an opportunity for nonprofit advocates to not only benefit from donations but also to use them as a new avenue for fundraising.
3. Local Businesses - DealGooder can help small businesses in a given area gain notoriety through partnering with nonprofit organizations.