Byredo is introducing the ‘De Los Santos’ body care range designed by Ben Gorham. The fragrance was created to reimagine the traditions of Día Delos Muertos and All Saints’ Day, evoking a sense of coming together. The fragrance is said to embody this feeling in collective memories and become ingrained in the mind, much like a ritual.
The ‘Byredo Body Wash’ is a soft and silky formula that works to cleanse the skin while leaving a delicious scent behind. The ‘Byredo Body Lotion’ is a body cream that is both luxurious and lightweight, designed to keep skin soft and supple.
Offering musky, sage-like aromatics, the ‘De Los Santos’ body care collection is now available at Byredo’s retail stores.
Image Credit: Byredo
Byredo Releases the 'De Los Santos' Body Care Range by Ben Gorham
1. Ritual-inspired Body Care - Opportunity for companies to create body care collections that appeal to consumers looking for a unique and memorable experience.
2. Luxury Body Creams - Opportunity for beauty brands to launch high-end body creams that are both nourishing and lightweight.
3. Fragrant Body Washes - Opportunity for beauty brands to create body washes with unique and long-lasting scents.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - The beauty industry can benefit from creating ritual-inspired body care products and luxury body creams.
2. Fragrance - The fragrance industry can explore opportunities to create long-lasting scents for body washes and body creams.
3. Retail - Retailers can capitalize on the trend by offering ritual-inspired body care collections and luxury body creams to consumers.