The DC Shoes Gymkhana Four Hollywood commercial features an elaborate setting befitting a Hollywood blockbuster.
The DC Shoes Gymkhana Four Hollywood commercial starts off with an opening that looks straight out of the movies. Each new screenshot introduces a product, including the virtually indestructible KB Summit Jacket, Ken Block and the 2011 Ford Focus, and the Block Spartan High-Top sneaker.
Block drives his 2011 Ford Focus through a barren wasteland, featuring fire and burning tires, while navigating around tight corners and zooming through straightaways with aplomb.
The DC Shoes Gymkhana Four Hollywood commercial continues a fad we have seen over the last few years -- companies investing in their advertising so their ads are just as much entertainment as they are marketing. And mission accomplished, if I do say so myself. I don't remember a single DC Shoes ad I've seen before this, but I certainly won't forget this one.
The DC Shoes Gymkhana Four Hollywood Commercial is Expansive
1. Entertainment Marketing - Companies investing in elaborate and entertaining ads for the purpose of promoting their products.
2. Product Placement - Companies showcasing their products within high-production value ads to increase brand recognition and sales.
3. Visual Storytelling - Ads using elaborate settings and storytelling techniques to engage viewers and create memorable experiences.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can use elaborate ads to showcase their products in unique and memorable ways.
2. Automotive - The automotive industry can benefit from creating visually striking ads that showcase their vehicles' capabilities and unique features.
3. Sportswear - Sportswear companies can use action-packed ads featuring professional athletes to showcase their products and boost sales.