The Dazed and Confused Korea editorial features rock legend Gavin Rossdale's model daughter Daisy Lowe in a Lolita-esque editorial and cover.
Lowe, who was styled by Ji-Hong Kim and photographed by Rankin, sports heavy eyeliner, fire engine-red lipstick and a severe bedhead. Her nails draw attention as well, with a black shatter-effect over top of a shiny turquoise color. Daisy Lowe also models fashion from the Korean label Beanpole with a sensual innocence. The clothes are mostly just t-shirts and tights, with the occasional appearance of a sheer bra.
The Dazed and Confused Korea April 2011 editorial is super hot and a perfectly executed editorial thanks to Lowe and her childlike innocence.
The Dazed and Confused Korea Photoshoot is Sensually Innocent
1. Lolita-inspired Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a brand that combines Lolita aesthetics with sustainable fashion.
2. Retro-inspired Beauty - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a line of cosmetics that combines vintage-inspired looks with eco-friendly ingredients.
3. Edgy Fashion Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a platform that connects aspiring models with alternative fashion photographers for unique and boundary-pushing shoots.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate technology into clothing designs to create interactive and futuristic Lolita-inspired fashion.
2. Cosmetics - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a line of Lolita-inspired beauty products that cater to diverse skin tones and feature long-lasting formulas.
3. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a photography studio that specializes in capturing alternative, edgy editorials like the Lolita-inspired shoot.