David Perez wanted more than anything than to go to the Advertising Festival in Cannes. Ad executive Leo Burnett granted him his wish, on the condition that he do anything that you tweet him. David on Demand is a live video of David Perez in Cannes, which is worse (or better) than any 'American in France' spoof you could have dreamed up.
In the last five minutes, I've seen him lick a tapestry and also get turned away from a private party where he was planning on meeting Ben Stiller. Tune into David on Demand and tweet David Perez (@DavidonDemand) and take part in all the advertising festival fun.
David Perez Will Do Anything You Tweet Him Live on 'David on Demand'
1. Live Streaming - The trend of live streaming events or experiences presents opportunities for brands to engage with consumers in real-time and create interactive marketing campaigns.
2. Crowdsourced Challenges - The rise of crowdsourced challenges, like tweeting to make someone perform a task, opens up possibilities for businesses to leverage user-generated content and create viral marketing campaigns.
3. Real-time Audience Interaction - The demand for real-time audience interaction, demonstrated by tweeting to dictate someone's actions, can be harnessed by companies to enhance consumer engagement and create personalized experiences.
1. Advertising - The advertising industry can embrace the disruptive innovation opportunity by integrating live streaming and crowdsourced challenges into their campaigns to increase brand visibility and audience interaction.
2. Event Management - The event management industry can leverage the trend of live streaming and real-time audience interaction to enhance virtual event experiences and engage a wider audience.
3. Social Media - The social media industry can capitalize on the demand for real-time audience interaction by providing innovative platforms and tools that facilitate interactive experiences between brands and their followers.