D'Arouche has created this steamy promo to publicize its hip t-shirt collection for 2009. Retro filming techniques create a grainy effect and the enthralling background music adds to the edgy feel of the video. The whole feature was shot in a shower.
The awesome soundtrack is by Zero Um with makeup by Daniel Herandez and stars models Ana Cláudia Michels and Oscar Suonelid.
Mini movies as fashion campaigns are coming on full throttle, and I for one can't wait to see where the designers take this approach.
D'Arouche Shoots T-Shirt Ads in the Shower
1. Mini-movie Fashion Campaigns - Fashion brands can create innovative campaigns in the form of mini-movies to promote their collections.
2. Grainy Filming Techniques - Retro, grainy filming techniques can add an edgy feel to fashion promos and campaigns.
3. In-shower Shoots - Creative fashion shoots can take place in unexpected locations, such as a shower, to make their campaigns standout.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can use new and creative ways of promoting their collections by using innovative filming techniques and unexpected shoot locations.
2. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can collaborate with fashion brands to create visually stunning mini-movies that promote their collections.
3. Advertising - The advertising industry can explore new ways of promoting products by using creative shoot locations and non-traditional filming techniques.