The 'Dark Forest' Design Scene Exclusive editorial stars MagTeam model Gabi, who is captured by photographer team Koty 2.
Gabi is a vision in a floor-length frock and an over-the-top headpiece that gives her an ethereal goddess look. The model is lensed against a wooded backdrop that is muted and monochromatic, adding to its air of mystique. Gabi's wild and wavy locks are the work of hair stylist Maciej Adamczyk, who works alongside makeup artist Ewa Nowacka to give her a spooky yet sultry beauty look. Styling duo Klaudia Wcislo and Rozena GreyBlack dress the model in a glamorous gown by designer Anna Wiszniewska, pairing it with Pat Guzik's elaborately crowned headpiece.
The 'Dark Forest' Design Scene Editorial exudes elegance and femininity without losing its sense of mystery and allure.
The Dark Forest Design Scene Exclusive Features Ornate Accessories
1. Ethereal Woodland Aesthetics - Opportunity to innovate on clothing lines, accessories and props that captures the feminine yet dark ethereal aesthetics seen in the editorial
2. Mystical Nature Photography - Innovative techniques or equipment for capturing the beauty of woodland backdrops in a muted and monochromatic tone
3. Sultry Spooky Beauty Look - Opportunity for makeup and hair products that focus on achieving a sultry and spooky beauty look
1. Fashion Industry - Clothing, accessory and prop designers can explore creating lines that incorporate the feminine yet dark ethereal aesthetics seen in the editorial
2. Photography Industry - Innovative camera equipment and techniques may be developed that focus on capturing dense, wooded backdrops in muted and monochromatic tones
3. Beauty Industry - Opportunities abound for makeup and hair styling products that help achieve a spooky yet sultry beauty look