In addition to her stint in the acid-trip commercial, Daria Werbowy stars in the Matthew Williamson For H&M Summer 2009 print ad campaign.
Daria was captured by acclaimed photographer Solve Sundsbo while she modeled the colorful Matthew Williamson For H&M pieces on a beautiful beach.
Hit the above gallery for the ads and for images of Daria with Matthew Williamson at the collection's launch party.
Check out more Daria Werbowy features below.
Implications - This campaign stands out from other H&M ads, as it puts the clothes into a storytelling context. The gorgeous settings compliment both the colorful clothes and Daria's unusual posing.
Daria Strikes a Pose for Matthew Williamson H&M Summer ‘09
1. Storytelling Advertising - Opportunity for brands to create campaigns that put products into a storytelling context.
2. Unconventional Posing - Innovative approach for models to strike unusual poses to capture attention and stand out in ad campaigns.
3. Celebrity Collaborations - Trend of fashion brands partnering with celebrities to create limited-edition collections and increase brand awareness.
1. Fashion & Retail - Opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate storytelling elements in their advertising to engage customers on a deeper level.
2. Photography - Growing demand for photographers who specialize in capturing unconventional and attention-grabbing poses for ad campaigns.
3. Celebrity Endorsements - Marketing opportunity for celebrities to collaborate with brands and create exclusive collections to expand their personal brand and reach.