I can't imagine the amount of skill and dedication it took Daniel Proulx to make his latest creation, the Steampunk Beholder. Daniel Proulx's latest work has all the typical markings of a steampunked piece of art with one key difference: it is 4 cm big.
Steampunked and miniature artwork has been featured on Trend Hunter before, but never have the two been combined to create something so minuscule yet amazing. The amount of detail that Daniel Proulx managed to cram in here truly is impressive. Check it out above.
The Daniel Proulx Steampunk Beholder is Only 4 cm Big
1. Miniature Steampunk Artwork - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the art and collectibles industry by creating small, highly-detailed steampunk sculptures and accessories.
2. Hyper-realistic Miniature Sculptures - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the toy and gaming industry by creating miniature sculptures that are highly realistic and collectible.
3. Steampunk Miniature Figures - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the hobby and model-making industry by producing highly detailed, steampunk-inspired miniature figures and dioramas.
1. Art and Collectibles - This industry has a chance to capitalize on the trend of miniature steampunk artwork by producing small, highly-detailed sculptures and accessories.
2. Toy and Gaming - The toy and gaming industry has an opportunity to create highly detailed and realistic miniature sculptures that can be collected and used in various games and activities.
3. Hobby and Model-making - The hobby and model-making industry can capitalize on the trend of steampunk-inspired miniature figures and dioramas by producing highly detailed and customizable kits and sets.