Inspiration can be found anywhere, even in your medicine cabinet as Dan Golden proves with his drug rugs. Each piece of carpeting is a colorful, abstract representation of the pills he popped in the past. Showing off his creativity, it is still a more subdued collection compared to his other humorous rug designs.
In fact, Dan Golden’s drug rugs could easily be seen as innocent, elegant home decor.
Manufactured by Odegard this spring, Dan Golden alludes to such pills as Viagra, Propecia and Adderall.
Dan Golden Designs Carpets Inspired by Prescription Medication
1. Prescription-inspired Decor - Designers can create new lines of home decor that are inspired by different types of prescription medication.
2. Pharmaceutical-inspired Fashion - Fashion designers can create clothing lines that subtly incorporate the design elements of various prescription drugs.
3. Medication-inspired Art - Artists can create various types of abstract art using the design elements of prescription drugs as inspiration.
1. Home Decor - Home decor companies can create a new line of products inspired by prescription medication, offering a unique and intriguing option for customers.
2. Fashion - Fashion designers can create clothing that incorporates the design and color elements of prescription medication, offering a unique and edgy look for consumers.
3. Art - Artists can use prescription medication as inspiration for their creations, offering unique and thought-provoking pieces for collectors to enjoy.