The new Dairylea snack line has been announced by the brand as a series of products that put cheese alongside other delicious ingredients to offer consumers a convenient, satisfying way to eat out of the house.
The product lineup includes the new Snackers, Dunkers and Lunchables Street Food varieties, which are each made with a premium serving of cheese in various formats. The convenient snack and meal packages are a good source of calcium, and are targeted at consumers who are shopping for kids snacks to provide them for eating at school or home.
The Dairylea snack line will be launched in April and is sure to satisfy the rising number of consumers on the hunt for healthy, satisfying convenience foods.
The New Dairylea Snack Line Includes Three Options
1. Cheese-based Snack Packs - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating new cheese-based snack pack options for on-the-go consumers.
2. Convenient Meal Packages - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating convenient meal packages that provide a satisfying and healthy option for consumers.
3. Rising Demand for Healthy Convenience Foods - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in developing new healthy convenience food options to cater to the increasing consumer demand.
1. Snack Food Industry - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the snack food industry by creating unique cheese-focused snack options.
2. Packaged Food Industry - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the packaged food industry by developing convenient meal packages with a focus on cheese and other delicious ingredients.
3. Healthy Food Industry - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the healthy food industry by creating new convenient and satisfying options for health-conscious consumers.