When it comes to enjoying chocolate without dairy, people are typically limited to dark chocolate but a range of innovative dairy-free chocolate bars are helping to change this. A variety of vegan-friendly "milk chocolate" products are being launched with creamy formulas thanks to the inclusion of plant-based milk alternatives. In Taza Chocolate's case, there are three dairy-free chocolate bars that are made with almond milk.
The Classic, Quinoa Crunch and Crunchy Cashew chocolate bars are organic, vegan and paleo, and free from cane sugar, offering a satisfying way for people to enjoy the smooth texture of milk chocolate without any of the dairy or the bitterness of dark chocolate on its own.
Unlike most chocolate bars, these ones are packaged in a resealable pouch.
Image Credit: Taza Chocolate
Taza Chocolate's Dairy-Free Chocolate Bars Spotlight a Milk Alternative
1. Dairy-free Chocolate Bars - Opportunity for innovating dairy-free alternatives to traditional milk chocolate, appealing to vegans and those with dietary restrictions.
2. Vegan-friendly Milk Alternatives - Opportunity to develop plant-based milk alternatives that replicate the creamy texture of dairy milk in vegan chocolate products.
3. Resealable Packaging for Chocolate Bars - Opportunity to create resealable packaging for chocolate bars, providing convenience and freshness for consumers.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can explore the development of dairy-free chocolate bars and vegan-friendly milk alternatives.
2. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry can incorporate dairy-free chocolate bars and vegan-friendly milk alternatives into their product offerings, catering to consumers with dietary restrictions.
3. Packaging - The packaging industry can design and produce resealable packaging specifically tailored for chocolate bars, targeting enhanced consumer convenience.