The world is ever-changing and one of the biggest differences is the shift in men's roles, a core of which is addressed through the Daddy Daughter Hair Factory. Although many of the practices that are being celebrated today have been around for some time, men are simply much more comfortable embracing their more feminine sides.
The Daddy Daughter Hair Factory was founded by Philippe Morgese, a single dad. It's a hairstyling class designed to teach men how to better handle what can seem like a daunting task. He partnered with local beauty school International Academy to hold the classes. He says, "I get a lot of credit for doing her hair and hear compliments about my role as a father because of it. I want other dads to be able to experience that."
The Daddy Daughter Hair Factory Teaches Men How to Style Girl's Hair
1. Gender Role Shift - The trend of men embracing their feminine sides presents opportunities for businesses that cater to this shift.
2. Father-daughter Bonding - Classes that offer opportunities for fathers to bond with their daughters create a potential target market for businesses.
3. Parenting Education - Educational courses for parents, focused on specific tasks like hairstyling, offer opportunities for innovation in the education industry.
1. Beauty Schools - Partnering with organizations that offer classes for men to learn hairstyling could be a lucrative business opportunity for beauty schools.
2. Parenting Services - Providing educational services for fathers to bond with their daughters could be a segment within the parenting services industry.
3. Online Education - Creating online courses for specific tasks like hairstyling could be an innovative approach within the online education industry.