The 'D Rose 6' was released a few months ago and represented Derrick Rose's personal journey back to health. The same shoe, however, has been re-released and allows the shoe to be customized in a number of ways on miadidas.com.
Although the technologically advanced shoe is already available in a variety of colorways and textures, Adidas opted to provide its consumers with more creative power. The D Rose 6s can now be personalized to match each buyer's style. Each part of the shoe will have 14 color choices, while patterns of solid, camo, striped, and splatter effects will be available to adorn the shoe's uppers.
The hyper-personalization that Adidas has allowed for the shoe will make this athletic sneaker feel more like a fashion piece.
The 'D Rose 6' Can Be Altered to Suit Your Personal Style
1. Hyper-personalization - The customization options for the D Rose 6 sneakers demonstrate the trend of hyper-personalization, allowing consumers to tailor products to their individual preferences.
2. Co-creation - Adidas's decision to provide creative power to consumers through customization reflects the trend of co-creation, where companies involve customers in the product design process.
3. Athleisure Fashion - The fusion of athletic functionality and fashion in the D Rose 6 sneakers taps into the growing trend of athleisure, where sportswear becomes a part of everyday fashion.
1. Sportswear - The customizable basketball sneakers highlight the disruptive innovation opportunity in the sportswear industry to offer personalized products that cater to individual style preferences.
2. E-commerce - The customization feature on miadidas.com suggests a disruptive innovation opportunity in the e-commerce industry to provide personalized shopping experiences and customizable products.
3. Fashion Retail - The integration of fashion-forward customization options in the D Rose 6 sneakers opens up disruptive innovation opportunities in the fashion retail sector, blurring the line between athletic footwear and high-fashion sneakers.