Located outside of Prague's touristy Old Town, the Czech Inn is the spot for budget travelers looking for a hip place to stay. The Czech Inn offers both private apartments, and shared rooms for the hostel crowd.
For the price of a run down motel in Western Europe, guests can relax in suites with modern fixtures and bidets in this restored 19th century building. There's a cafÃ©/bar on the ground floor which will provide you with absinthe in the evening and authentic Czech breakfast in the morning. Beneath the bar lies a dungeon-like basement which functions as a concert venue for Europe's latest bands, providing entertainment for guests of the Inn and locals alike.
Check It Out
1. Boutique Hostels - Czech Inn's successful concept of blending budget accommodation with modern design presents opportunities for the development of more upscale, boutique hostels.
2. Local Entertainment Hubs - The Czech Inn's basement as a concert venue offers opportunities in the trend of turning hostels into local entertainment hubs.
3. Smart Accommodation - The restoration of historic buildings like the Czech Inn to smart accommodation presents opportunities to cater to budget-conscious travelers looking for high-quality lodgings.
1. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can utilize the Czech Inn's design concept and event space to create more innovative and smart accommodations.
2. Entertainment - The trend of turning hostels into local entertainment hubs opens up the entertainment industry to new revenue streams and local partnerships.
3. Travel - The concept of boutique hostels and smart accommodation presents a promising opportunity for the travel industry to cater to the needs of budget-conscious and design-savvy travelers.