We have all seen some crazy concept car designs before, but I think that the Cyberman CYBERSNAIL vehicle has the be the first ones to be inspired by both snails and human brains. More than that, it was also designed specifically for the graphic novel 'Cyberman,' -- which has yet to be published -- instead of as a futuristic concept for eventual real-life use.
Designed by Omer Sagiv (who also happens to writing said graphic novel), the Cyberman CYBERSNAIL vehicle is essentially an allegory for firing neurons and hyper synaptic activity. With its magnet motor wheel and rocket engine stabilizer, it's heat core seems to have a synaptic connection with the rest of the vehicle to power it up for traveling. The Cyberman CYBERSNAIL definitely gets points in the creative department.
The Cyberman CYBERSNAIL Was Conceived for a Graphic Novel
1. Biologically-inspired Vehicle Design - Businesses can explore how to incorporate biological structures and processes into their vehicle designs for enhanced functionality and design aesthetics.
2. Graphic Novel Collaborations - Opportunities exist for businesses to team up with authors to create unique products or services with cross-promotional opportunities.
3. Brain-based Innovation - Enterprises can explore how to utilize brain-inspired designs in a variety of industries to enhance functionality, aesthetics, and efficiency.
1. Automotive Manufacturing - Automotive manufacturers can leverage biologically-inspired design concepts to create unique and innovative vehicles that stand out in a crowded market.
2. Publishing - Publishing companies can explore graphic novel collaborations to create unique and engaging stories that appeal to a broad audience while also providing cross-promotional opportunities.
3. Product Design - Design firms can incorporate brain-inspired concepts into a variety of products across industries to create unique and innovative designs that stand out in the market.