This infographic on CV tips will help you better organize your resume and hopefully land the job you seek. From UK job site Reed, 'Revealed: What Recruiters Really Want in Your CV' compiles the survey results after questioning hundreds of hiring managers and job recruiters across the United Kingdom about their dos and don'ts.
One of the most important CV tips is that formatting, length and order are paramount. Poor grammar and spelling errors are a big turn-off, as is saying you enjoy socializing with your friends on your curriculum vitae. When it comes to applying for jobs, you cannot underestimate the importance of including a tailored cover letter or proactively following up by email and then telephone after it is sent.
This Infographic From Reed Offers CV Tips to Land the Job
1. Tailored-cv - Customization of CV and cover letters to fit each job application is a disruption opportunity.
2. Professional-proofreading - Online and offline proofreading platforms and services to minimize grammar and spelling errors offer disruptive opportunities.
3. Resume-formatting - Online resume editing software and services that ensure impeccable formatting that caters to industry standards offer disruptive opportunities.
1. Recruiting - Creating AI-powered systems for resume screening and evaluation that detect and eliminate undeserving resumes offer disruptive opportunities.
2. Education - Professional courses that enhance writing and presentation skills specifically catered to resume crafting offer disruptive opportunities.
3. Software - Creating a resume viewer software that supports customized filtering and sorting to enable applicant's resume to stand out amidst thousands of resumes offer disruptive opportunities.