Under Armour and Stephen Curry have been working together for quite some time now, releasing a number of basketball sneakers -- the latest being the Curry 4 Lows in all new colorways. The label takes on a unofficial theme of NBA Jam in the upcoming release. The Curry 4 Low sneakers take on a low-top cut, highlighting the vibrant colors of yellow and blue. The captivating colors predominantly cover the shoe's upper, with some accenting details of bright orange appearing on the laces.
The pops of vibrant orange also make their way onto the side area, and more notably, the outsole with flame graphic detailing. The Under Armour Curry 4 Low sneakers are priced at $120 USD and will be available at select retailers including Champs beginning March 16.
Under Armour Prepares to Drop The Curry 4 Low in a New Colorway
1. Athletic-themed Sneakers - The release of the Curry 4 Low in an NBA Jam motif presents an opportunity to develop more athletic-themed sneakers with pop culture references.
2. Vibrant Colorways - The use of bright colors and bold color blocking on the Curry 4 Low highlights the trend of using vibrant colorways in athletic footwear.
3. Low-top Cut Sneakers - The Curry 4 Low features a low-top cut which can inspire and create a trend towards more low-top cut sneakers on the market.
1. Athletic Footwear - The use of vibrant colorways and pop culture references on the Curry 4 Low presents an opportunity to innovate in the athletic footwear industry.
2. Fashion and Streetwear - The NBA Jam motif of the Curry 4 Low presents an opportunity for fashion brands and streetwear labels to experiment with athletics in their designs.
3. Marketing and Advertising - The use of nostalgia in the NBA Jam motif of the Curry 4 Low presents opportunities for marketing and advertising firms to capitalize on the emotional appeal of nostalgic references.