CT5 Inc has created an ultra-clear microphone with 10 hours of battery life. TIKATAALIK MIC + is an extremely light microphone that works as a loudspeaker. The device captures your authentic voice, is easy to use, and is high-performance.
The microphone features the latest 5.0 Bluetooth for speedy connections to phones and computers. The device is equipped with a 48kbpw 16bit condenser mic. The device can record audio from a long distance. Users can be heard from up to 20 meters away from the microphone. TIKATAALIK MIC + records high-quality, clear audio even if you are moving due to its noise reduction function. This makes it perfect for both indoors and outdoors.
Those interested in this super lightweight, long-lasting device can find out more on the Kickstarter site.
Image Credit: CT5 Inc
CT5 Inc Has Created an Mini Ultra-Clear Microphone
1. Wireless Microphone Technology - Developing and marketing ultra-clear wireless microphones with extended battery life can disrupt the audio recording industry by increasing mobility and convenience for professionals.
2. Miniature Audio Devices - Creating high-performance audio devices that are lightweight and easy to use can disrupt the electronic manufacturing industry by appealing to consumers who value convenience and portability.
3. Noise Reduction Functionality - Incorporating noise reduction functionality into audio devices can disrupt the sound engineering industry by improving the quality of recordings and minimizing the need for extensive post-production editing.
1. Audio Recording - The availability of miniature wireless microphones can disrupt the audio recording industry by allowing recording professionals to capture audio in unconventional locations or from a greater distance.
2. Consumer Electronics - Companies that create miniature, lightweight audio devices with extended battery life have the potential to disrupt the consumer electronics industry by appealing to consumers who value portability and convenience.
3. Sound Engineering - Integrating noise reduction functionality into audio devices can disrupt the sound engineering industry by reducing the amount of time and resources needed for post-production editing, resulting in more efficient workflows and cost savings.