Swarovski Crystal has teamed up with 12 fashion labels from Tokyo to create their CRYSTALLIZED Meets 12 Tokyo Brands collection. The Tokyo fashion labels that Swarovski teamed up with include 3.1 phillip lim, Bedwin & The Heartbreakers, Casely-Haford, CICATA, Inpaichthys kerri, John Lawrence Sullivan, Kitsune, Sabatino, SOE, ts(s). The collection in the gallery above comes from Visvim.
The CRYSTALLIZED Meets 12 Tokyo Brands is full of glittering accessories for men, including sneakers, high-tops and even belts.
Crystallized Meets 12 Tokyo Brands Collection is Adorned in Swarovskis
1. Crystal-embellished Fashion - Fashion companies can integrate crystals and gems into their product designs to elevate and add value to their products.
2. Collaboration Collections - Companies can partner with other brands to create limited-edition collections that generate buzz and attract a wider audience.
3. Luxury Sneakers - Luxury companies can disrupt the sneaker industry by offering high-end, crystal-embellished sneakers that appeal to fashion-forward consumers.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can incorporate crystals and other embellishments into their product designs to elevate and add value to their products.
2. Footwear - The footwear industry can integrate crystals and gems into their product designs to create unique, luxury sneakers that appeal to fashion-conscious consumers.
3. Jewelry - The jewelry industry can partner with fashion brands to collaborate on crystal and gem-embellished products that merge fashion and jewelry design.