If you're tired of the same old pair of sneakers and are looking for a creative way to kick them up a notch, then these DIY crystal-encrusted kicks will definitely help revamp your plain and ordinary shoes.
Purchasing a pair of designer shoes featuring top-of-the-line materials and crystal accents will most likely cost you a fortune to acquire, but this clever DIY activity allows individuals to customize their own pair of sneakers with flair and pizzazz without having to overspend. Simply grab a pair of plain sneakers, round crystals, a jewel setter and some toothpicks. The given tutorial showcases how you can bedazzle any pair of shoes you desire by simply attaching the crystals to a plain area such as a Nike logo.
Featured on the blog 'Honestly WTF,' this DIY activity is a great way to add some personality to a pair of old school kicks.
This Crafty Project Turns an Average Pair of Shoes into a Sleek Design
1. DIY Crystal-encrusted Shoes - More people are exploring and sharing ways to customize ordinary footwear with basic tools and materials.
2. Personalized Apparel - Customers are seeking unique ways to showcase their individuality through customized clothing and accessories.
3. Craft-based Fashion - Collaborations between fashion designers and craft-makers are creating new styles that embrace traditional and DIY techniques.
1. Fashion - Designers and retailers can tap into the trend of customized fashion pieces that appeal to customers of all styles and budgets.
2. Crafts and DIY - Craft-based businesses can offer workshops and tutorials on how to create unique and personalized fashion pieces.
3. Footwear and Accessories - Shoe and accessory companies can offer customizable design options for customers to create individualized products.