Cru Hemp Lounge continues its major nationwide expansion to South Beach in Miami. Cru Hemp is not advertised as a bar, or as a nightclub. Instead, the brand is marketed as a lifestyle lounge that aims to catch the eye of not only the patrons but of the franchise developers in the area as well.
Due to the growing popularity of smokeable hemp, combined with craft cocktails and delicious tapas-style small plated food, the Cru Hemp Lounges are making successful strides. The company's franchise partner-owned lifestyle lounges are open, or soon to be open, in several regions across the United States. Lounges boast 1,500-2,000 square feet footprints, premium cocktails, Tapas, hookah, smokeable CBD flower, and CBD gummies across all locations.
Image Credit: Restaurant News
Cru Hemp Lounge is Expanding to its New South Beach Location in Miami
1. Smokeable Hemp Lounges - The expansion of hemp lounges across the US represents a significant opportunity for the hospitality industry to innovate and create new experiences for consumers.
2. Cbd-infused Cocktails - Mixing craft cocktails with CBD-infused ingredients presents an opportunity for bars and lounges to offer health-conscious options that appeal to a wider audience.
3. Franchise Partner-owned Lounges - The franchise model offers a disruptive innovation opportunity for entrepreneurs in the hospitality space to participate in the growing smokeable hemp industry.
1. Hospitality - The growth of hemp lounges creates an opportunity for the hospitality industry to cater to a health-conscious consumer base looking for new experiences.
2. Food and Beverage - CBD-infused cocktails and tapas-style small plated food offer an opportunity for the food and beverage industry to innovate and create new offerings.
3. Franchising - The franchise model offers an opportunity for entrepreneurs looking to invest in the expanding smokeable hemp industry and benefit from a proven business model.