Designer Demna Gvasalia designed a brand new outerwear piece for luxury fashion label Vetements and it is sure to captivate attention -- the Crop Top Puffer Jacket arrives in neon options. It is adorned in the selection of either neon green or neon pink, warming fashion lovers during the cold seasons.
It is filled with large down panels and has soft welt pockets on the sides. To add more stealthy accents, the zipper enclosure is hidden in the panels and the overall shape it waist-length. Additional details of the coat include the exaggerated collar that flares out with snap enclosures as well. and the large down-filled panel that shortens the overall shape of the outerwear.
Vetements' New Crop Top Puffer Jacket Boasts a Unique Silhouette
1. Neon Outerwear - Luxury fashion brands can create unique and attention-grabbing outerwear pieces using bright neon colors.
2. Cropped Puffer Jackets - Designers can explore innovative ways to update the classic puffer jacket by experimenting with shorter, cropped silhouettes.
3. Hidden Enclosures - Invisible closures can add a sleek and modern touch to outerwear pieces, creating disruption opportunities for fashion brands.
1. Luxury Fashion - Luxury fashion brands can create unique and high-end outerwear pieces to cater to customers looking for statement and exclusive pieces.
2. Streetwear - Streetwear brands can incorporate the trend of cropped puffer jackets into their lines to offer a fashionable and practical option for their customers.
3. Accessory Hardware - Accessory hardware brands can explore invisible closures and hidden enclosures to create innovative and functional closures for fashion brands seeking a modern touch.