The Cristina Capucci 'Boys' shoot for Slurp Magazine features a mass collection of eye candy. Styled by Matea Greco, this spread shows boys hanging out and just being boys.
The Cristina Capucci 'Boys' shoot is a much-appreciated sway away from the objectification of women and into the objectification of men. Ogling attractive people is not necessarily a bad thing, as it shows appreciation for the rock-hard physical beauty that the models in the Cristina Capucci 'Boys' shoot must have worked hard to achieve.
The Testosterone-Heavy Cristina Capucci 'Boys' Shoot for Slurp Magazine
1. Male Objectification - Opportunities for male models to receive more attention for their physical appearance in fashion spreads.
2. Masculine Friendship - Opportunities for marketing campaigns focused on the close bonds of male friendship.
3. Gender Role Reversal - Opportunities to defy traditional gender roles and flip the script on which gender is objectified in media.
1. Fashion - Opportunities for fashion brands to showcase male models as objects of desire, rather than solely catering to a female audience.
2. Media & Entertainment - Opportunities for media and entertainment companies to create content showcasing male bonding and friendships.
3. Marketing & Advertising - Opportunities for marketers and advertisers to use male models in campaigns that challenge traditional gender roles and appeal to a wider audience.