It's refreshing to see the Crescendo Dinnerware Set in the way that it takes unpredictable forms. Consumers are accustomed to seeing plates and bowls manufactured to perfect circular contours. This is an aesthetic strategy with which Yasemin Uyar did not settle.
The 3D-printed dishes take lovely organic forms with subtly ruffling edges. When stacked from the broadest platter to the bowl, the effect produced can be a delicate one or a dynamic one, depending on the orientation of each piece.
The gentle curves of the Crescendo Dinnerware Set make the items quite comfortable to hold in one's hand. They also better complement the often unavoidably haphazard presentation of various edible items. The collection would add stylish intrigue to an otherwise minimalist setup and serve to decorate both casual and formal dinners.
Crescendo Dinnerware Embodies the Delicacy of a Flower
1. Organic Tableware - There is an opportunity for disrupting the traditional circular shape of tableware to more delicate, organic forms.
2. 3D Printed Dishware - The use of 3D printing technology allows designers to create unique products with custom shapes and forms.
3. Mix-and-match Dining - Consumers want to break free from traditional 'matching' dinnerware sets and instead mix and match complementary pieces for a more eclectic look.
1. Home Goods - Companies in the home goods industry can utilize organic shapes and 3D printing technology to create unique and customizable tableware.
2. Hospitality - Hotels and restaurants can incorporate mix-and-match dining experiences to offer a more personalized and memorable dining experience for their customers.
3. Luxury Goods - Luxury brands can offer exclusive collections with high-quality, handmade organic tableware for their affluent customers who value unique and aesthetically pleasing dining experiences.