This may not be the first thing you think about when brainstorming for creative Valentine's Day gifts, but it will definitely be the most relevant and literal of all gifts.
Even though the handmade decorative arrows were not designed as cupid arrows, you can use them symbolically to show someone you chose them to be your special someone on the most romantic day of the year.
Made of a solid brass shaft, with vegetable tanned kangaroo leather hand stitched tails and polymer clay, each arrow is carved individually giving each one a different shape.
Melbourne-based designer Georgie Cummings' limited addition arrows not only make for creative Valentine's Day gifts, they also work as whimsical design accents for any room of the house.
These Handmade Arrows Make for Creative Valentine's Day Gifts
1. Handmade Decorative Arrows - The trend of handmade decorative arrows presents an opportunity for artisans and crafters to create unique and personalized gifts.
2. Symbolic Valentine's Day Gifts - The trend of using symbolic gifts, such as cupid arrows, for Valentine's Day presents an opportunity for retailers to offer meaningful and romantic gift options.
3. Whimsical Design Accents - The trend of using whimsical design accents, like decorative arrows, in interior design provides an opportunity for home decor brands to offer creative and playful products.
1. Artisan Craft - The handmade decorative arrows trend creates potential for growth in the artisan craft industry as consumers seek unique and personalized gifts.
2. Retail - The trend of symbolic Valentine's Day gifts presents an opportunity for retailers to curate a selection of meaningful and romantic products for customers.
3. Home Decor - The use of whimsical design accents in interior design opens up possibilities for home decor brands to offer playful and creative products that enhance the aesthetics of living spaces.