The 'Hello from the Apple Pie' is a festive holiday cocktail put together by lifestyle blog Apartment Therapy that offers a creamy beverage made from ice cream, gingerbread cookies, apple pie and Baileys. The drink is the equivalent to an adult milkshake that is adapted for adults with the addition of sweet desserts, rich flavor and shot of alcohol.
Apple pie is a popular dessert that is often served around Thanksgiving and Christmas time making it an ideal leftover dessert to use in this beverage. The drink features a creamy vanilla base made from milk, blended ice and vanilla ice cream. Then a slice of apple pie is thrown inside along with a shot of Baileys or dark rum. The drink is served chilled and frothy along with crumbled gingerbread bits.
This Apple Pie Cocktail is a Creamy Beverage Topped with a Cookie Garnish
1. Boozy Dessert Cocktails - Opportunity for bars and restaurants to offer unique, indulgent alcoholic dessert drinks to attract customers.
2. Milkshake Adaptations - Opportunity for dessert shops and franchises to innovate on traditional milkshake flavors, using desserts like pie to create unique dessert drinks.
3. Holiday-inspired Beverages - Opportunity for beverage companies to tap into seasonal flavors and ingredients to create limited-time holiday-inspired drinks.
1. Bars and Restaurants - Businesses can offer trendy, unique cocktails to attract customers looking for an indulgent dessert drink.
2. Dessert Shops and Franchises - Innovation on milkshake flavors and dessert drink combinations can attract customers and differentiate from competitors.
3. Beverage Companies - Seasonal flavors and ingredients can be used to create limited-time holiday-inspired drinks, driving sales and consumer interest.