INVITY launched in May 2021 with a mission "to redefine lifespan through scientific explorations in phytochemistry and nutrition" and its Youth Activating Cream Concentrate is a great example of how the brand is going about this.
The formula of the Youth Activating Cream Concentrate is powered by science and brings many benefits to one's skin can routine. For one, the product works hard to improve the firmness of the skin and restore elasticity. The cream is also proven to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while promoting skin regeneration.
The Youth Activating Cream Concentrate is packed with performance-driven ingredients like Fucoidan, Natinol, and other plant actives which prevent and reduce glycation (an oxidation process that contributes to aging). INVITY also includes NAD, retinol alternatives, and collagen-boosting plant actives in the formula.
Image Credit: INVITY
INVITY's Youth Activating Cream Concentrate is Science-Powered
1. Science-powered Skincare - The use of cutting-edge scientific research can be applied to skincare to enhance efficacy and benefits.
2. Multi-action Beauty Products - Consumers are looking for skincare products that offer multiple benefits to streamline their routine and save time/money.
3. Anti-aging Solutions - As the population ages, the demand for effective anti-aging solutions will continue to grow, creating opportunities for innovation in the skincare market.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - Skincare brands can leverage the latest scientific research to develop innovative products that offer multiple benefits and address evolving consumer needs.
2. Pharmaceuticals - Pharmaceutical companies can apply their knowledge of medical science to develop skincare products that address specific skin concerns and deliver optimal results.
3. Wellness and Health - As consumers become more interested in self-care and prevention, the wellness and health industry can expand into the skincare market by offering products that promote healthy skin and address aging concerns.