With everyone concentrating on putting the iPod Nano 6G on their wrist, CrazyOnDigital's new iPod Nano Armband will have you think otherwise.
The good folks from CrazyOnDigital have designed the iPod Nano armband specifically for joggers. The band is small and made out of flexible material that'll fit any arm. There's also a precise cut-out for the iPod that secures it in place and allows instant access to all its functions. The CrazyonDigital iPod Nano Armband is fashionable and functional.
Exercise with the CrazyonDigital iPod Nano Armband
1. Smartphone Exercise Accessories - Companies that design smartphone armbands and holders specifically for exercise (jogging, running, etc.) have the opportunity to create innovative features and designs that appeal to fitness enthusiasts.
2. Sustainable Exercise Accessories - Exercise accessory companies can explore sustainable materials and methods of production to attract environmentally-conscious consumers who want to reduce their impact on the earth while exercising.
3. Multi-functional Exercise Accessories - Creating exercise accessories that serve multiple purposes (e.g. armband that also holds keys, money, and ID) could attract consumers who want to streamline their exercise routine and minimize objects they carry while exercising.
1. Fitness - Fitness companies can explore partnerships with exercise accessory companies to offer bundled deals that include workout plans and exercise equipment that customers can use in conjunction with the accessories.
2. Technology - Technology companies could create wearable technology that is specifically designed for exercise and movement, such as an intelligent exercise shirt that monitors heart rate and tracks progress.
3. Fashion - Fashion companies specializing in athletic wear can collaborate with exercise accessory companies to create stylish and functional pieces that complement each other, such as a matching sports bra and armband set.