Craig Stuart Eisenberg photographed the beautiful Flora Watling in an exclusive editorial for C-Heads.
Eisenburg chose to shoot at Two Management specifically because of its imposing aesthetic. He explains, "Me and Flora share an affinity for modern architecture. Seeing her personal style, it felt natural to juxtapose her soft femininity and curves against the hard lines and angles of Eric Owen Moss’ development here in LA."
To further the contrast, Flora wore lacy, negligee-inspired dresses paired with worn-in combat boots. Though the overall look is delicate and feminine, the boots offer a grittier undertone. Overall, the editorial suggests that we don't judge a book by its cover; style cannot be reduced to a singular aesthetic, and Watling's femininity possesses a power and strength.
Craig Stuart Eisenberg Photographs Flora Watling for C-Heads
1. Contrasting Aesthetics - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Exploring the combination of soft femininity with hard lines and angles in various creative fields.
2. Gritty Femininity - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Reinterpreting traditional femininity by incorporating unexpected elements of strength and power.
3. The Power of Style - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Challenging stereotypes and embracing the idea that style cannot be limited to a singular aesthetic.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introducing fashion designs that merge contrasting aesthetics to create unique and captivating looks.
2. Architecture - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporating contrasting elements of soft and hard aesthetics into architectural designs to create visually striking structures.
3. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Experimenting with the juxtaposition of feminine subjects against gritty backdrops to create visually compelling and thought-provoking images.