The ability to capture such intense forms of nature is no easy feat, but the the Craig Easton photos do this with ease.
The UK-based photographer of portraits and landscapes has two decades of experience under his belt, and the amazingly expert captures say it all. His surreal images of exploding ocean waves smashing on cold rocks, and color-changing skies are breathtaking.
He has even captured people for the VisitBritain 2012 Olympics Campaign, and in some of the images you can see athletic champions perched on mountains and rocks. Such astounding captures of nature at its finest is proof that Craig Easton has mastered every form of photography over the years. Each of the images are going to make your heart beat and jaw drop.
The Craig Easton Photos Set Ablaze Nature's Finest
1. Nature Photography - The trend of capturing intense forms of nature perfectly presents a disruptive innovation opportunity to elevate tourist photography experiences.
2. Surrealism in Photography - The trend towards surrealistic photos of nature presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for photographers exploring new forms of expression.
3. Athlete-environment Photography - The trend towards capturing athletes in beautiful and challenging environments presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for outdoor gear companies and athletic brands.
1. Tourism - Craig Easton's awe-inspiring nature photography can be leveraged to attract tourists and promote destinations.
2. Photography - Craig Easton's surreal photography style presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for photographers to explore new forms of expression.
3. Sports and Outdoor Brands - Craig Easton's stunning photographs of athletes in beautiful and challenging environments can be leveraged by outdoor gear companies and athletic brands to promote their products.