The Craft Cafe in Paris is the ultimate gathering spot for friends and professionals to gather and indulge at. The uber chic cafe is decked out in monochromatic patterned decor with subtle pops of color running throughout.
The stylish boutique cafe was designed by Pool. The creative heads at Pool decided to compartmentalize the cafe into sections where single parties or groups could gather and enjoy. You can stop by and order an espresso, spend an afternoon working/studying or merely have a chance encounter with a stranger. The cafe encourages community and creativity. It is littered with colorful pencil crayons, craft materials and is a contemporary collective space.
The Craft Cafe is an ostentatious hang-out with plenty of room for more than one creative mind.
The Parisian Craft Cafe Promotes Community
1. Monochromatic Patterned Decor - Opportunity for interior design companies to create trendy spaces with monochromatic patterned decor.
2. Compartmentalized Gathering Spaces - Potential for architects to design cafes or other venues with compartmentalized sections for different types of gatherings.
3. Community-centric Experiences - Chance for event organizers to create unique community-centric experiences in cafes or similar establishments.
1. Interior Design - Disruptive innovation opportunities for interior design companies to create unique spaces with monochromatic patterned decor.
2. Architecture - Opportunities for architects to design cafes or other venues with compartmentalized sections to enhance social gatherings.
3. Event Planning - Potential for event organizers to curate community-centric experiences in cafes or similar establishments to foster connection and creativity.