The CR Fashion Book Foreverness photoshoot includes models Saskia de Brauw, Marte Mei Van Haaster, Soo Joo, Karolijn Zomer, Stef van der Laan, Lida Fox, Bara Holotova, Eliza Sys and Benthe de Vries. This highly sought after team assumed the on-stage looks of the Moulin Rouge performance, put together here by stylist Melanie Huynh.
Huynh dressed this epic assembly of women in feather headdresses, pointed ballet shoes, flowing red skirts and tribal jewelry. Make up expert Violette followed suit with swaths of white face paint, making the subjects appear ready for cheering crowds.
Photographer Vincent van de Wijngaard took in the work of his team while backstage, making it appear as is Foreverness was actually created in anticipation of a real play.
The CR Fashion Book Foreverness Photoshoot Includes Movie Motifs
1. Movie Motifs in Fashion - The integration of movie motifs in fashion editorials presents an opportunity for collaborations between fashion brands and movie studios to create unique and immersive storytelling experiences.
2. Theatrical Styling - The use of bold and theatrical styling in fashion shoots opens up possibilities for makeup artists, stylists, and designers to push creative boundaries and create visually captivating narratives.
3. Backstage Aesthetic - The backstage aesthetic in fashion photography offers a chance for photographers and brands to showcase the unseen and behind-the-scenes aspects of the fashion industry, creating a sense of authenticity and insider access.
1. Fashion and Film Collaboration - Fashion and film industries can collaborate to create synergistic campaigns that combine fashion collections with movie themes, offering consumers a unique and immersive experience.
2. Beauty and Makeup - The integration of theatrical makeup techniques in fashion editorials opens new opportunities for makeup artists to showcase their creativity and expertise in creating bold and transformative looks.
3. Fashion Photography - The trend of capturing the backstage aesthetic in fashion photography provides opportunities for photographers to explore candid moments and document the process of creating fashion editorials, appealing to an audience interested in the behind-the-scenes aspects of the industry.