While the American economy is suffering, the economy in China is booming. As a result, more and more American fashion labels are trying to capitalize by opening stores and showing designs in the country.
From Vivienne Westwood to Chanel, labels are opening stores to great response in China. The Chinese culture is responding well to the Anglomania, with Fashion Week showing collections from Chanel, Vivienne Westwood and Armani.
While China remains a strong culture, it seems American designs are being welcomed with open arms.
American High Fashion Excels in China
1. Booming Chinese Fashion Market - American fashion labels are capitalizing on the booming Chinese economy by opening stores and showcasing designs in the country.
2. Anglomania Trend in China - Chinese culture is responding well to the Anglomania trend, as seen in the positive response to American fashion labels like Chanel, Vivienne Westwood, and Armani.
3. Increasing American Presence in Chinese Fashion - More and more American fashion labels are establishing a strong presence in the Chinese fashion market, indicating an emerging opportunity for disruptive innovation.
1. Fashion Retail - The fashion retail industry is witnessing growth with the increasing number of American fashion labels opening stores and showcasing designs in the booming Chinese market.
2. Fashion Design - As American fashion labels gain popularity in China, there is a growing demand for innovative fashion design that meets the preferences and tastes of the Chinese consumers.
3. Fashion Events and Shows - The positive response to American fashion labels during Chinese Fashion Week suggests a potential opportunity for disruptive innovation in organizing and hosting fashion events and shows in China.