Fans of raw cookie dough chunks can enjoy this decorative Halloween dessert that features an edible sugary dough decorated to look like spooky white ghosts. This is a great homemade treat to serve to kids at parties.
Cookie dough is one of those delicious temptations that kids aren't suppose to have because of the raw egg but can't help lusting after. This homemade cookie dough version is ideal to eat because it doesn't contain any egg and takes no time to make because of the lack of baking. The dough is made from butter, salt, sugar, vanilla and chocolate chips that is moulded into triangular pyramids. The cookie doughs are then tipped into melted white chocolate and topped with candied eyes. Children can have fun decorating and eating these ghoulish desserts.
These Homemade Cookie Dough Chucks are Decorated as White Ghosts
1. Edible Cookie Dough - Opportunity for creating innovative and safe edible cookie dough products without the use of raw eggs.
2. Alternative Baking - Disruptive innovation can arise from exploring alternative methods of baking, such as forgoeing traditional oven baking.
3. Decorative Halloween Desserts - Innovation opportunity to create visually appealing and thematic desserts for Halloween celebrations.
1. Food Manufacturing - Food manufacturers can explore new product lines by developing and producing safe-to-eat cookie dough products.
2. Baking Industry - Opportunity to innovate baking techniques and equipment to support alternative methods of baking.
3. Event Planning - Event planners can incorporate visually appealing and thematic desserts like these ghostly cookie dough sweets into their offerings for Halloween parties and events.