The recent collaboration between Converse and Marimekko resulted in an awesome line of wildly patterned footwear. The unique print designs were the contribution of Marimekko, while Converse offered up their iconic line of shoes.
Included in the Converse and Marimekko collaboration collection are the classic Chuck Taylor All Star Low and Hi models. Available in several different colorways, these shoes will give your feet a distinct look.
Implications - Current fashion trends are encouraging consumers to stand apart from the crowd and express themselves as individuals. For this reason, consumers seek products that are rare and unique in their designs. Companies can cater to their target markets by manufacturing products that are customizable to a consumer's liking.
The Converse and Marimekko Collaboration has Sweet Results
1. Distinctive Customization - The trend of consumers seeking rare and unique designs presents opportunities for companies to create customizable products.
2. Individual Expression - The current fashion trend of standing apart and expressing individuality creates opportunities for companies to offer products that allow for personal style.
3. Patterned Footwear - The collaboration between Converse and Marimekko showcases the trend of wildly patterned footwear, presenting opportunities for companies in the footwear industry to offer bold and unique designs.
1. Customization - The trend of consumers seeking unique designs creates disruptive innovation opportunities for companies in the customization industry to provide personalized products and experiences.
2. Fashion - The trend of individuals expressing themselves through fashion presents disruptive innovation opportunities for companies in the fashion industry to create distinctive and individualistic designs.
3. Footwear - The trend of patterned footwear showcased in the Converse and Marimekko collaboration opens up disruptive innovation opportunities for companies in the footwear industry to experiment with bold and eye-catching prints.