Well look who just got a little bit snazzier, with all sorts of ultra bright colors, and some seriously futuristic fabrics; the Converse and Barneys NYC Chuck Taylors are going to blow your mind.
Alright, they may not blow your mind, but they will come close, very close. The Converse and Barneys NYC kicks feature an ultra lightweight rip-stop nylon upper, meaning that they will have a slight glamorous sheen to them. Classy and comfortable, my kind of kicks.
Converse and Barneys NYV Create Feather Light Kicks
1. Lightweight Sneakers - Incorporating new fabric technology into the sneakers to create lighter shoes can lead to disruptive innovation in fashion industry.
2. Colorful Footwear - The use of bright and neon colors in footwear can attract younger generations and create a new trend in the market.
3. Futuristic Design - Creating sneakers with a futuristic design can spark creativity and bring a new level of innovation to the fashion industry.
1. Fashion - The trend of creating lightweight and futuristic sneakers can change the way we think about fashion and footwear.
2. Sportswear - Lightweight sneakers can lead to the production of sportswear that can improve athletic performance.
3. Retail - Incorporating new technologies and designs in fashion products can attract customers and lead to new business opportunities in retail.