The Concrete Sector watch has been created by the Taiwan-based 22 Design Studio as an architecturally inspired accessory that will call to mind of the achievements from urban areas within the country. The minimalist watch features a dial that is crafted from real concrete that has been accented by a series of structured 3D grooves cut into 60 equal parts with 12 radial indentations. This plays with shadow to create a sense of visual intrigue for wearers to appreciate every time they check the time.
The Concrete Sector watch is powered by a Swiss Sellita SW200-1 automatic winding movement within along with a 38 hour power reserve to boot. The case is crafted from 316L medical grade stainless steel to highlight a rigid construction.
The Concrete Sector Watch is Expertly Structured
1. Architectural Concrete Accessories - Opportunity to explore the use of concrete in creating unique and visually intriguing accessories.
2. Minimalist Design with Concrete - Potential for incorporating concrete into minimalist designs to create a modern and industrial aesthetic.
3. Shadow Play in Timepieces - Incorporating shadow effects into watch designs to create visual interest and enhance the user experience.
1. Fashion and Accessories - Concrete can be explored as a material for creating innovative and unconventional fashion accessories.
2. Watchmaking - Concrete can be used as a unique and unconventional material for creating timepieces with a modern and industrial look.
3. Product Design - Incorporating concrete into product designs to create visually intriguing and unique pieces that stand out in the market.