An old adage asserts the potent power of words in ink and the Concrete Rollerball Pen gives this notion more weight. Considering that your run-of-the-mill writing utensils tend now to be manufactured from plastic, it's especially surprising to behold one with such remarkable density.
Indeed, on a smaller scale than one might produce piles for architectural projects, these ballpoint scribblers have been made using molds and hand-poured with with concrete. Longitudinal ribbing gives the heavy-duty doodads a bit of detail and enables the user to get a good grip with his fingertips. To top off the striking industrial Concrete Rollerball Pen, the 22 Design Studio capped it with a 316 stainless steel tip and a shiny cylindrical lid.
The Concrete Rollerball Pen Might Help You Structure Your Sentences
1. Concrete Rollerball Pen - A trend of using concrete to create unique and durable writing instruments, offering opportunities for disruptive innovation in the stationery industry.
2. Handcrafted Concrete Products - A growing trend in creating handmade concrete products, presenting opportunities for disruptive innovation in the home decor and gift industries.
3. Industrial Design Aesthetics - An emerging trend of incorporating industrial design elements into everyday objects, opening opportunities for disruptive innovation in various consumer product industries.
1. Stationery Industry - The stationery industry can explore using unconventional materials like concrete to create distinctive products that offer a unique writing experience.
2. Home Decor Industry - The home decor industry can leverage the use of handcrafted concrete products to provide consumers with unique and visually appealing pieces for their homes.
3. Gift Industry - The gift industry can tap into the trend of hand-poured concrete products to offer customers one-of-a-kind and novel gift options with an industrial design aesthetic.