Rihanna's new concert tour merchandise has been revealed and it plays on the artist's previous statements about not being a traditional role model.
With everything from hoodies and t-shirts to hats, the designs of these clothing are as powerful as the artist that they represent. Some of the concert tour merchandise features pictures of Rihanna -- the black hoodie display words like 'role model' that have been crossed out while the hat says 'Bitch I Know You Know.' The clothing perfectly represents the artist's personal style aesthetic and markets itself to the young fans that Rihanna appeals to.
Rihanna's popularity is on a constant rise and with merchandise that reflects her rebellious attitude, many fans are sure to invest in the branded ANTI tour gear.
Rihanna's ANTI Concert Tour Merchandise Has Been Revealed
1. Anti-role Model Fashion - There is an opportunity to develop a line of clothing that subverts traditional role model qualities and instead celebrates individuality and non-conformity.
2. Celebrity-inspired Merchandise - Creating merchandise that reflects the attitude and aesthetic of a popular celebrity can be lucrative for companies targeting young fans.
3. Rebellious Marketing - Companies can capitalize on the trend of anti-traditionalism and use provocative marketing tactics to appeal to consumers seeking edgy and unconventional products.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can develop anti-role model clothing lines to cater to consumers who are looking for non-conventional and rebellious fashion choices.
2. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can introduce celebrity-inspired merchandise lines to generate revenue from devoted fans and followers.
3. Marketing - The marketing industry can utilize rebellious marketing tactics to target a consumer base that is looking for unorthodox products and experiences.