The Comunitee social news web app (still in Beta and available to test out by simply liking their Facebook page) creates a unique news experience for all of its users based on their networks and preferences. The daily news source allows you to share content that you like with your friends and extended network with ease.
The Comunitee social news web app is an interesting and innovative in how it attempts to create relevance for the user by using his network as the basis for understanding what they want to know about. The user can also select certain categories to show up in their news feed more frequently than others. The Comunitee social news web app could change the way a person consume his daily intake of news.
Comunitee Social News Uses Your Network to Deliver Relevant News Stories
1. Personalized Social News - The Comunitee social news web app creates a unique news experience for users by using their networks and preferences.
2. Network-based Relevance - Comunitee attempts to create relevance for users by using their network as the basis for understanding their news preferences.
3. Category Customization - Users can select specific categories to show up more frequently in their news feed on Comunitee.
1. Social Media - The Comunitee social news web app leverages social media networks to deliver personalized news.
2. News Aggregation - Comunitee disrupts traditional news aggregation by providing users with news stories based on their networks and preferences.
3. Digital Media - The Comunitee social news web app offers a new way for users to consume and share digital media content.