Sleefs marked Mother's Day with the launch of a delightful new compression wear collection that is designed to make it possible for young athletes to go about paying tribute to their mothers while engaged in the hard work of training and playing.
The 'Momma' compression wear concept makes use of a simple yet recognizable design that conveys the core message of cheery appreciation for mothers via a sketched heart design that is proudly displayed on hoodies, tees, hats, mouth guards, headbands and other accessories. All Sleefs compression wear in the 'Momma' line use non-woven material and UV-blocking attributes.
Over the month of May, Sleefs will also be supporting single mothers by donating all proceeds to charities such as Helping Hands for Single Moms.
Sleefs CEO Jaime Schuster noted in a press release that the teenage and child athletes who rock Sleefs apparel and accessories have incredible and supportive mothers. "The 'Momma' line is our special thank you to these quiet heroes," he said.
Image Credit: Sleefs
These Pieces Help Youth Athletes Pay Tribute to Their Mothers
1. Mom-appreciating Compression Wear - Athletic wear that celebrates mothers through design and donates profits to charity.
2. Charitable Marketing - Using marketing initiatives as a way to give back to communities and support socially conscious endeavors.
3. Youth Sports Apparel - Creating fashionable and meaningful athletic apparel for young athletes that acknowledges their families and home lives.
1. Athletic Apparel - Opportunities to innovate by designing sports apparel that incorporates meaningful and personalized messages and donates profits to social causes.
2. Fashion Apparel - Fashion companies can adopt the idea of charitable marketing, donating a percentage of their profits to socially conscious initiatives.
3. Charitable Organizations - Collaborating with companies to create charitable initiatives that raise funds and support important causes through creative marketing and social responsibility.