Why compete for wealth and property when you can line up for bread and toilet paper in the new Communist Monopoly. Karol Madj is the creator of the new game Queue which is intended to help educate people of what it was like to shop in communist Poland.
The object of Communist Monopoly is to line your players up in an orderly fashion to buy goods and services. Even though Communist Monopoly is intended as an educational tool it still seems a little boring. I can't remember the last time I played anything to win bread.
Communist Monopoly Rewards Players With Waiting in Line
1. Educational Board Games - Opportunity for creating innovative board games that educate and entertain players.
2. Nostalgia Gaming - Opportunity to revamp and modernize classic games for a nostalgic gaming experience.
3. Social Impact Gaming - Opportunity to develop games that raise awareness of historical events and societal issues.
1. Board Game Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunities in creating unique educational and socially impactful board games.
2. Gaming Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunities in revamping and modernizing classic games to cater to nostalgic gamers.
3. Educational Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunities in utilizing games as educational tools to engage and teach people about historical events.