The Common Studios ‘Seedbomb’ project is an inventive way to spread eco-friendliness. Though it may seem that the whole world is going green, there isn’t much being done to save the planet on a daily basis aside from recycling.
The Common Studios ‘Seedbomb’ looks to alleviate this problem by planting (pun intended) vending machines containing ‘seedbombs’ throughout various cities.
The handmade seedbombs are composed of clay, compost and seeds; the bomb can be planted as is. Referred to as “guerilla gardening,” the Common Studios ‘Seedbomb’ project is sure to make a worldwide difference.
The Common Studios 'Seedbomb' Machine Dispenses Eco-Friendlines
1. Eco-friendly Vending Machines - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity to create vending machines that dispense environmentally friendly products and promote sustainability.
2. Guerilla Gardening - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity to develop innovative methods and tools for guerilla gardening, such as seedbombs, to enhance urban green spaces.
3. Daily Eco-saving Practices - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity to create products or services that encourage and simplify daily eco-saving practices for individuals, such as planting seedbombs.
1. Vending Machine Industry - The vending machine industry can leverage the concept of eco-friendly vending machines to offer a new range of sustainable products and services.
2. Gardening Industry - The gardening industry can explore the concept of guerilla gardening and develop innovative tools and techniques to support urban greening initiatives.
3. Sustainable Products Industry - The sustainable products industry can create and promote products that encourage daily eco-saving practices, such as seedbombs, to drive positive environmental change.